Entrepreneurs, Venture Teams and EB-5 Visa Founders Can Find Help to Reach their IPO at Beacon
Beacon Benefits for Entrepreneurs
- Quickly earn all of the million dollars you’ll need to invest for your family’s EB-5 Visas.
- Raise $1-$6+ million of pure equity from the public (no means tests, no debt).
- Become a public company in less than six months from new tech growth company formation.
- Employ a Regulation issuance of Units – ‘firmly’ underwritten by a Beacon-managed BDC so as to absolutely assure registration and trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange – Venture (TSX-V).
- Reduce your public offering’s cost of capital by over $1 million.
- Sell equity – Common shares – become listed and trading worldwide in less than a year following proof of concept.
- Common stock shares are sold in Units, which also contain an EO-IPO right.
- Unit includes an equal opportunity right to allocation of a share participation in the first day’s opening of trading on the effective date of your (hoped for) qualified, form S-1 IPO in the US.
- The venture team determines the price and the number of Common stock shares to be issued and there is no need for an Investment Banker, a Road Show, a selling syndicate or their analysts.
- You’ll set the value on your new company (although overreaching will not engender a recommendation from Beacon Investment Partners, LLC).
- You’ll publish audited reports quarterly. Your Investor Relations (IR) firm and financing will experience advertising efficiency thanks to aiWeek Media and to BrightChange resources.
- Investors in Regulation A issued shares are immediately free to trade them.
- Trading in Canada, your new venture will not be subject to Sarbanes-Oxley Act burdens.
- Stock options that enjoy TSX-V liquidity when they vest, attract top grade managers.
- Slash your burn rate thanks to the availability of BrightChange Executive Service Taskforce.
- Acquire private companies for stock or for stock and cash and get “in the black” fast and shave years off “time to market.”
Public Equity Changes Everything
© 2010 Beacon Investment Partners, LLC (Delaware, USA)